St John's Wood 02

The project involved the transformation of a 1930’s house from a set of awkward and dingy rooms to a coherent set of light filled and airy living spaces.

The existing house was reorganised around a new elliptical entrance hall with concealed lighting and daylight brought from the roof over the stairs. A bright new rooflit wing was added to provide a kitchen and family room. The reception rooms were extended and provided with large sliding windows accessing the garden. Above, the bedrooms were each provided with en-suite facilities.